Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3x3

These pictures are an example of 3x3 because they illustrate images from different angles. 3x3 is a term in photography which signifies three different angles and heights. Each picture has a change in contrast and exposure when taken from different lights and angles. During the process these pictures were taken in black and white, but still I attempted to change the darkness and shadows of every image. By doing this approach of changing positions and developing the exposure in the image, one creates a picture that reveals their self-expression and orginality. 
 

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the three non fire hydrant picture were pretty awesome. The reflection of the sun makes the picture of the pump the best. You did a good job completing the 3 by 3 assignment using the fire hydrants. The only bad picture was the fourth. You edited it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the danger picture a lot because it shows all the letters at different sizes. The second fire hydrant picture is a really dark grey and it takes away all the contrasts of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Eric, but I really liked the different angles you used. I like the danger sign and the fire hydrants. I like how you edited the contrast on some of the photos, but the one of the fourth picture is edited so that you can barely see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the lighting in the photos, how they are all different

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, so I like the one that Eric is talking about, and how the sun reflects off of it. The fire hydrants were a cool subject that you too pictures on. The danger is also pretty good, I like how you took it from an angle where you can read it. Yeah, so good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you made all of the photos have a similar but different effect. I also liked the danger sign, I thought it was cool how you shot it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like your pictures overall. and i love how all of them have interesting shadows. and my favorite one is the Danger sign, you took it at an angle that makes all the letters look like they get decrease in size. nice job :)

    ReplyDelete