Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DREAM STREET DRAFT 2

This is a second draft of my dream photography series, which reveals images that were developed through tilt-shift, which provides blurred backgrounds. This series portrays images of street signs, and trees, which were captured from different angles to make the objects look more bold. By adding a blurred background allows one to focus more on the main object, rather then the background. My series of dream photography is captured through various shades and lightings. 













5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all these pictures. they all have a cool sense of mystery to them. A couple of them have this blurry surrounding to them which i'm not sure works that well because it blurs out some possibly cool parts to the actual picture, but overall I like them all. My favorite is the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like all of your pictures. i thought that they are very interesting. I really like how you blurred the pictures in the background it really cool, it shows more focus on the main object of the image

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the side mirror shot from the car because it makes you take a second look to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your photos are great! I think the editing as well as the photos is done very well. I really like the third photo in your series but all of them are very good.

    ReplyDelete