Monday, November 22, 2010

DREAM STREET

I based this cohesive set of images on the idea of dream-like photography. These images were created through a system called tilt-shift that allows one to develop images with more saturation and contrast. As I explored the streets, I strived to capture more images of street signs, buildings, and trees. I position my camera in various angles in order to truly allow the image to stand out. When I took my images I made sure to focus my camera on a certain portion of the image and blur the rest of the background.



















8 comments:

  1. I like the dreamy affect, looks pretty tight. The colors popping out, but the image still blurry makes the dreaminess complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job on the whole foreground/background in each picture. The dreamy affect worked well. I also thought that the dramatic lighting worked fine after you edited them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way that you edited these pictures. I like your last picture the best, I think it's a very good example of foreground/background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pictures! Your editing is fantastic, and I think that you accomplished the "dream-like" effect on your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these pictures are beautiful. I love the colors and the blur effect that you put. My favorite picture was the leaf because it almost looks like a cartoon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the dreamy pictures, and the way that you edited. It would be really cool to see some pictures of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really good series. The dreamy effect stands out as especially unique and creative style. It produces a surreal feel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your images are just perfect. its soo good. i love the colored back ground.. it kind of brings happiness to the images. lol. I really like how you focused on one image and let the background blurry. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete